The Commercial Office of the Egyptian Embassy in Brazil is the trade and investment portal between Egypt, Brazil and Mercosul.
Its main tasks are:
- Promoting Egyptian exports in the Brazilian market.
- Attracting Brazilian investments to Egypt.
- Promoting Participation in Egyptian and Brazilian major trade shows.
- Negotiating agreements between Egypt, Brazil and Mercosul
- Promoting exchange of visits and delegations official and private sector between Egypt, Brazil and Mercosul
- Assisting in resolving commercial disputes between companies
- Organizing and participating in commercial events to promote trade and investment relations between the two sides.
The Egyptian Commercial office in São Paulo offers the following services to companies:
- Provide them with necessary information about the Brazilian market in various products.
- Provide companies with the export guide to the Brazilian market.
- Provide companies with lists of Brazilian importers of different products.
- Assist Egyptian and Brazilian companies in Participation in trade shows held in the two countries.
- Assist visiting companies in preparing a full schedule including business meetings, technical visits
- And attending commercial events (in case there are any held during the visit).
- Assist companies in resolving commercial disputes in a friendly way or through legal means.
- Follow up on the visits of Egyptian companies with Egyptian and Brazilian parties.
- Provide companies with export opportunities in the Brazilian and Mercosul markets.
- Assist visiting companies in logistic issues (getting discounted hotel rates/ arranging transportation/ translators) as well as assisting in business meetings for these companies.