This fruit is not one of the most popular, which is a real disadvantage, because only 4 to 6 fruits a day can give your body a lot of benefits. Some experts say that only a single daily intake makes a big difference because dates are the healthiest fruit.
They are a really fine sweetener because they are very cheap.
Dates contain medicinal properties that can ease numerous health problems, such as stroke, heart attack, high cholesterol, and hypertension.
– The dates are rich in iron: 100 g of dates contain 0.9 mg of iron.
– It regulates cholesterol levels: Bad cholesterol can be regulated with the help of dates that cleanse bad fats.
– They strengthen the heart.
It is recommended to eat a few dates in the morning and before going to bed.
The health benefits of this fruit are very wide, and these are the eight most important:
1. It’s rich with iron – The dates are a great source of iron, and this is why they are recommended for children and people suffering from anemia.
2. Prevent diarrhea – Dates are rich in potassium, which facilitates the intestinal work and stimulates the development of good bacteria.
4. They keep you in shape – If you want to prevent the accumulation of fatty deposits, try every day to eat a few dates on an empty stomach. But be careful not to overdo it with dates – full of sugar.
5. Regulate cholesterol – Dates have proven to stabilize the level of bad cholesterol by cleaning blood vessels.
6. Strengthen the heart – Regular consumption of dates prevents the onset of atherosclerosis, the main cause of a heart attack.
7. Regulate blood pressure – If you suffer from hypertension, eat dates freely, because they contain sodium, and are rich in potassium. Also, 6 dates contain almost 80 mg of magnesium, which is very healthy for the bloodstream.
8. Prevent stroke – Thanks to the potassium they contain, dates can prevent stroke, if you consume it regularly.